I am running as a clean elections candidate. Please help me qualify for public funding by making a $5 contribution in my name to Maine’s Clean Election Fund.
It’s easy and can be done online with a credit card.
If you are a registered voter in Brunswick, Maine, here’s how you can help:
- Go to www.maine.gov/cleanelections
- Click on the yellow CONTRIBUTE button
- Enter your residential address then click Continue.
- Enter your name as it appears on the voting roll, then click Continue.
- If you live in Maine House District 66, you will see “K. Frederick Horch, Green Independent” under House District 66 Candidates. Check the box next to my name.
- You should see “5.00” in the Amount box. If so, you can skip this step. Otherwise, if the Amount box is blank, type “5.00”.
- If you want to contribute more money to the Maine Clean Elections Fund, you can add more to your contribution in the section called “Would you like to make an additional donation to support the Maine Clean Election Fund? (Optional).” You can leave this additional donation section blank if you want, or you can add more money to your $5 contribution.
- Once you’ve made sure you checked the box next to my name under “House District 66 Candidates”, click Continue.
- Read the acknowledgement and click on the box next to “I agree” then click the “Continue to Payment” button.
- Enter your credit card and billing information then click “Submit Payment.”
- Send me an email to let me know you made a contribution on my behalf.
The sooner we qualify for clean elections, the sooner we can get our campaign underway in earnest.
Unfortunately, only registered voters who live in District 66 in Brunswick, Maine, can support me with qualifying contributions. If you live outside of Brunswick’s District 66 you can still donate to the Maine Clean Election Fund, but it doesn’t help me qualify for public funding.
If you can support me in this way, thank you very much!