If you have money you can share, please donate to a COVID-19 relief fund now.
Last published update: Monday, April 6, 2020 11:30 pm
Want to make a donation to a COVID-19 Relief Fund?
Local and Regional Relief Funds
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine COVID-19 Urgent Needs Fund
- Maine Medical Center COVID-19 Response Fund
Statewide Relief Funds
- Maine Community Foundation Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Response Fund
- Maine People’s Alliance Mainers Together Community Support Fund
National Relief Funds
- GiveDirectly COVID-19
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
- United States Bartenders’ Guild COVID-19 Relief Campaign
- The James Beard Foundation Food and Beverage Industry Relief Fund
International Relief Funds
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy COVID-19 Response Fund
- COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO
- DirectRelief COVID-19 Relief
- United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
Need emergency financial assistance, a grant or a loan for yourself, your family, or your business? See the Support Brunswick Money Guide.